The main responsibilities of the Prorectorate for Personnel Management and Development – PRODEGESP are:
- coordinate the implementation of actions related to the university’s Personnel Management and Development policy, as defined by the University Council, and ensure compliance with relevant standards;
- coordinate the university’s benefit policies targeted at the university community;
- coordinate and monitor actions for: (i) the development of policies for personnel improvement, (ii) the administration and management of staff’s career course; and (iii) the development of social and health promotion policies;
- articulate actions with the commissions representing faculty and technical administrative staff, aiming at the improvement of personnel policy at UFSC;
- foster the cooperation with sectors from related areas, while taking interdisciplinarity as a way of promoting the highest level of life quality at work.